If you’ve been introduced to Kyocera business applications, you already know what to expect from their industry-leading process management solutions. Now, Kyocera’s Square 9 Connector provides a gateway from your HyPAS-enabled Kyocera MFP to your GlobalSearch Enterprise Content Management Solution.
How Everything Works Together
With real-time capture solutions, users can use Kyocera Square 9 Connector to scan and route paper documents in just a few simple steps.
- Route scanned documents into your company’s already established Square 9 workflows
- Capture images and route to Kyocera business applications
- Extract crucial data from scanned documents
- Save time by letting users know that an action is pending
Print With Confidence
Need to print a scanned document? The process is simple. Just search for archived documents directly on your Kyocera multifunction printer’s control panel. Select PRINT, and your documents are ready to go.
The Kyocera Square 9 Connector makes collaboration faster and more direct. Using Square 9’s Data XChange and the Connector, users can access index-field meta-data directly from their multifunction system’s control panel. With improved collaboration between Kyocera business applications and programs, your organization benefits with increased productivity and efficiency.
Efficiency begins with products that streamline workflows. Square 9 and Kyocera work together to develop user-friendly content management solutions your company can benefit from every day.
- Improved collaboration
- Faster real-time document capture solutions
- End-to-end content management solutions
- Simplified document management
- Improved process automation
- Savings across your organization of both time and money
Is your team interested in learning how Kyocera business applications and Square 9 can work together to help your company succeed? Schedule a demonstration today! ZENO Office Solutions is an authorized reseller of Square 9 Softworks Document Management Solutions and Kyocera Multifunction Printers. Get in touch with us to learn more today!