Network scanning directly from multifunction printers has been a game changer for businesses of all types and sizes. Users can scan paper documents, converting to a variety of formats and distributing to folder systems or email. Kyocera Business Applications goes one better and improves the multifunction printer scanning process with their PinPoint Scan 3 solution.
Kyocera PinPoint Scan 3
As just one of a line-up of powerful Kyocera Business Applications, PinPoint Scan 3 integrates with existing networks and platforms to drastically improve multifunction printer-driven workflow capabilities.
Here’s how PinPoint Scan 3 helps users get documents into company workflows in just a few simple steps:
- Easy access — PinPoint Scan buttons can be accessed on the Kyocera multifunction printer’s touchscreen interface, and are conveniently located on the user’s profile.
- Choose a destination — After entering a secure PIN code, users select one or more destinations and begin scanning. Users can scan documents directly to document management systems, Microsoft One Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, and other common destinations. Data encryption ensures a secure connection between the multifunction device and the selected location.
The Core Benefits
Kyocera Business Applications provide new ways to improve operations and increase the value of your fleet. PinPoint Scan 3 is no exception:
- Free up your IT team — User-friendly prompts mean the need for IT intervention is reduced or not required at all.
- Enhanced document security — Data encryption and user-specific PIN codes provide advanced document security.
- MFP licensing — PinPoint Scan 3 is licensed on the multifunction printer, permitting access by multiple users without additional expense.
- Get more from your MFP — Kyocera Business Applications allow companies to get more value from their existing equipment without a substantial investment.
To find out more ways Kyocera can improve the way your company manages documents, get in touch with us at ZENO Office Solutions today! We are the premier printer, copier and office equipment solutions for Midland, Odessa, Big Spring and Andrews.