How is your healthcare operation holding up under the weight of government compliance regulations? For many in healthcare, the burden of compliance has greatly diminished their resources.
- Staff members are tasked with adhering to long lists of compliance rules and regulations.
- With no room for error, tensions can run very high.
- Due to the additional hours required for compliance, healthcare facilities must either hire new staff members or redistribute responsibilities.
- The expense associated with unfunded mandates lies with the healthcare organization, causing costs to rise exponentially.
- Non-compliance can result in heavy fines and other consequences.
A Better Way Forward
Last century’s paper-based office is no match for today’s demanding compliance regulations, and complicated digital filing systems are not much better. Responding to records requests can take hours or even days, and misfiled information can severely impact patient care and insurance submissions.
If your healthcare organization is trying to maintain compliance using out-dated paper-based filing systems, it’s time to try something new. That something is document management, and it will deliver advantages far beyond easier regulatory compliance. Here’s what to expect:
- Document management systems require virtually no storage space. Free up your storage areas and expand your offices without remodeling or moving to a new location.
- Paper files are inherently difficult to secure. Multi-layer security protocols keep files in document management systems safe from unauthorized access.
- Find the files you need in seconds, not hours or days.
- Improve collaboration between colleagues, satellite offices, and insurance companies by sharing files digitally and in real-time.
- If the worst happened and you lost your files, could you recover? Document management provides the data backup and disaster recovery solutions you need to make sure you’re ready for anything.
- Stop fretting over compliance and let an intelligent document management system take over for you.
Ready to learn more? Contact us at ZENO Office Solutions today! We are the premier printer, copier and office equipment solutions for Midland, Odessa, Big Spring and Andrews.