With tight budgets and overpacked schedules, getting new office equipment can be challenging for busy professionals. If you are an entrepreneur or small business owner, it is critical that you acquire the best printer for your particular needs without straining your resources. For example, architects have specific requirements of their MFPs that other professional might not have.
Asking the Right Questions
So, if you are looking for new office equipment, what questions should you ask? While some of the inquiries will depend on your specific needs, others are more straightforward. For architects, you will want to know:
- Can the device render fine detail?
- Does this printer accurately print color tones?
- Does it have/require specific CAD settings?
- Can it handle large-form presentation as well as small-scale drawings?
- Is this model compatible with my design software?
- Can I send files to the vendor to test print for quality?
- Can this machine produce quality drawings and renderings?
- Do I need an open platform-based device?
Finding the Right Partner
Once you have answered all of your core questions about the printer, you also want to be sure that you are compatible with the vendor. Service and maintenance agreements are great unless you do not enjoy working with your provider. When you are getting office equipment, who you are working with is as important as what you are working with.
At Zeno, we have been partnering with businesses of all sizes and industries, including architects, for nearly 20 years and customer service is part of our core mission. We don’t just say that; we practice it every day, with every customer. For more information on getting office equipment for your company, contact us to get started.