Kyocera Document Solutions steps up their game with their new ECOSYS MFP and printer series for SMBs. Companies with document-intensive workflows and a genuine commitment to the environment will want to take a second look.
Users of the new Kyocera ECOSYS Series of devices can expect:
- A compact footprint — Don’t worry about your new Kyocera taking up too much space. Each is designed with the SMB office in mind.
- Brilliant print resolution — Why settle for less when Kyocera offers high-quality outputs as high as 1200 x 1200 dpi and speeds up to 47-pages-per-minute.
- Impressive paper capacity — Keep moving with paper storage solutions that top out at 2,600 sheets.
- Dual-scan processor — Double-sided scanning saves time to get information to your document management system faster than ever.
- Kyocera Business Applications — Improve productivity by adding select Kyocera business applications to your ECOSYS printers and MFPs.
Tread Lightly on the Planet
Kyocera’s ENERGY STAR 3.0 compliant ECOSYS models meet your ongoing business needs as well as your commitment to the environment. From long-life consumables to low-power sleep modes, Kyocera offers solutions and business applications that are wins for your organization and the planet. Here are two examples.
Automatic sleep mode — In busy office environments, it’s not unusual to see printers powered up and left that way indefinitely. Kyocera understands your need for a printer that’s ready to go at a moment’s notice. Kyocera’s new ECOSYS multifunction printers shift automatically into sleep mode—a low-power setting that uses less energy—for an environmentally-aware solution that also helps to keep your power bills in check.
Long-life drums — Produce as many as 200,000 to 300,000 images on one long-life Kyocera drum.
Kyocera multifunction printers and business applications work with you to enhance productivity across your organization. To see for yourself, contact us at ZENO Office Solutions today! We are the premier printer, copier and office equipment solutions for Midland, Odessa, Big Spring and Andrews.