Are you getting your small business off the ground this year? Congratulations! It’s a big step. You’re probably weighing the needs and wants and your budget before you get going, and there are some big decisions to make.
One of those is about investing in office equipment. You want to know what equipment is worth the investment and which machines might just end up taking up space.
We broke it down for you, with a list of critical equipment to get started and some information about upgrades, combo equipment, and more. Read on!
Essential Equipment to Get Started
Any office needs the basics to build your small business. Here’s the list of machines to build a foundation for a solid office equipment system:
- Printer – even if you are going paperless, you know you’ll need a printer in your business, so invest wisely.
- Copier – creating backup copies is a part of business you don’t need to outsource.
- Scanner – scanning gets your hard copy documents to your digital folders quickly and without compromising quality.
- Hard Copy Mail System – sure, things are pretty digital now, but just like printing, you’ll definitely need mailing equipment more often than you think in your business.
- VoIP – set your phone system up for success with VoIP for transcriptions and internet-based phone service.
Time to Upgrade?
If any of the above piqued your interest but you already have some equipment, it may be time to consider an upgrade.
Or, you might want to research combinations of services and equipment, like a multifunction printer, which is a printer, copier, scanner, and more all-in-one.
Unsure Where to Start?
The team at Zeno Office Solutions is here to help you figure out where to start your office equipment acquisitions with what you do and don’t need, and when to upgrade. Let the professionals help you get off the ground with office equipment. Contact Zeno today.